We are looking for a driven Social Media Moderator to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
What does a Social Media Moderator do?
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Basic Speaking in English